Wednesday, July 16, 2014

You do not have permission to view this directory or page because of the access control list (ACL) configuration or encryption settings for this resource on the Web server. IIS, Asp.Net

I got following error :

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized
You do not have permission to view this directory or page because of the access control list (ACL) configuration or encryption settings for this resource on the Web server.

I have tried different solutions such as changing permission on folder, and than changing permission on IIS website to everyone etc...

But nothing works, Finally I have changed in "IIS->Authentication->Edit Anonymous Authentication to Application pool Identity instead of specific user". It worked perfectly.

IIS Screen shot is below for reference purpose:


No comments:

Post a Comment

React-select is very slow on larger list - Found solution - using react-window

 I had more than 4000 items in searchable dropdownlist. I have used react-select but it was very slow. finally I found complete solution to ...