Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The type 'System.Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

Today I was working on Asp.net 4.5 website and I got following error:

The type 'System.Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

I have solved this issue by adding one line in web.config file:

    <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5">
      <assemblies> 
        <add assembly="System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /> 
      </assemblies>
    </compilation>


I got three of them, I have added all those assemblies into web.config like above and it works perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

React-select is very slow on larger list - Found solution - using react-window

 I had more than 4000 items in searchable dropdownlist. I have used react-select but it was very slow. finally I found complete solution to ...